bother no one

Monday, March 13, 2006

Impressions

Its about the Impressions! People are surely super strangeā€¦I mean every individual is spectacularly different.
The way that individual thinks, acts or talks is different in many senses than one.
You could never say that what would affect whom and how. May be its some thing you do, say, act or may be it might be abstractly connected. you never know.
You pass an allusion at a girl she may take it positively in a fun way or get offended by what you say!
And at the same time you remember that a similar remark by another friend of her gets a different response.
The point is different people behave differently with different people!
So you have to choose what you are going to speak to whom. The way you speak and what you speak is going to decide how you create impressions.
And an interesting thing to notice is that people are prejudiced! They form views before you even meet!
So if you are an image conscious kind of a person you have to fight these prejudices.
I as a person am very bad at it. I hope I would learn this art very soon!
that is why i am trying out this johari window concepts with my frnz!
wish me luck!

2 Comments:

  • hey.. learnt anything from the johari window concept?

    By Blogger Roopa, at 2:19 PM  

  • same here... I never know what will be the consequences when I speak to some1.. but I dont care 4 that..I love the element of uncertainty in life.. this is what life is all abt..isn't it??

    By Blogger Modern Saint, at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home