bother no one

Monday, March 06, 2006

Shree Ganesh

This is about a person ,his life , thoughts, his dreams ,the people who influence him ,the things he likes to do.....Yeah its bout ME! wallah! Its for the sole satisfaction of this holy soul and is not aimed to or not alluding to any body .That is why I call it bother no one! (statutory warning!)
I would like to start with one thing that I strongly believe in.
its my belief that every man has a different path to success and one day I'll carve one for myself. There is nothing that suggests me that I won't be able to do it and so am confident that I will be able to do it.
I have always been fascinated by Ray crocks story and believe that success can come to you at any point of time and in some special way!So am less prone to jealousy. Rather I am happy when my friends succeed might also have a selfish perspective ....That being if my friends do well they are strengthening my network! Yeah...........
The second thing is I try to be happy most of the time.I try to be positive most of the time ...although I am still very much a human and am prone to the fallacies of being a human.
nevertheless I am happy to be born as one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home